Queensbridge Group Practice, Hackney – Salaried GP
Queensbridge is looking for an enthusiastic salaried GP to join our dynamic and supportive practice. Located in Dalston – a diverse and culturally rich part of London - we provide high quality care to our community of patients. We are proud to train clinicians of the future. Our award winning team has been established for over 30 years and has a strong commitment to patients and each other. We are keen to provide a home for GPs who are looking for stability during a time of significant change resulting from the pandemic.
The advertised post is 3-5 sessions per week. BMA contract will apply. You will be supported by a mentor and a job plan will be provided to facilitate your development and aspirations e.g. teaching/research. We encourage our Salary GPs to engage in projects within the practice to develop their leadership skills, e.g. leading on a disease domain or coming up with innovative ideas to help improve patient care.
Sessional rate: £9,500-£10,000 (depending on experience and skills).
• 5 Partners and 4 Salaried GPs
• GMS practice with growing list size of approximately 10,000
• High QOF and LES achievement
• Range of services provided
• Training practice (undergraduate, post graduate) – lots of opportunities to get involved with teaching. No prior experience necessary
• Member of forward thinking London Fields Primary Care Network (including excellent in-house pharmacists, paramedic and physiotherapists support, social prescribing and local walking group)
• ‘Outstanding’ local hospital with engaged consultant advice and guidance for Primary Care
• Excellent administrative support
• Last CQC inspection (Good)
• Excellent local and national GP survey results
• 4 Star average NHS Choices Rating
• Modern premises London E8 3XP
• Covid Secure working
• Strong focus on staff wellbeing (Table Tennis on site, Japanese Radio Kyoto exercise, monthly team lunches, Come Dine with Queensbridge, Cake Day, Friday Group Dancing and much more)
• Excellent transport links and parking
• Within walking distance of London Fields Lido and Dalston Curve Garden
Visits and informal enquires welcome – please contact Sonata Gaucaite, Practice Manager at email@example.com who will arrange for you to speak with one of the partners.
Closing date for applications 5pm Sunday 12th December 2021
Proposed start date – 4th January 2022
Looking forward to hearing from you!