London Ambulance Service and our local hospitals are extremely busy. Please support our staff by only calling 999 in an emergency. If you feel unwell and it is not an emergency please call your GP. If your GP isn’t open and it is urgent please visit nhs.uk/111 online or phone 111. They will able to guide you to where you can get help or book you in to see a GP.
COVID – 19 VACCINATION PROGRAMME
City and Hackney Borough has started Covid-19 vaccination Programme in mid-December. This vaccination is delivered centrally, i.e. not by individual GP practices. Currently only one center is open in City and Hackney (Elsdale Street Surgery) with the plan to open another two centers in the near future. GP Practices are asked to call/ recall patients focusing on priority groups which are outlined below:
1. residents in a care home for older adults and their carers
2. all those 80 years of age and over and frontline health and social care workers
3. all those 75 years of age and over
4. all those 70 years of age and over and clinically extremely vulnerable individuals
5. all those 65 years of age and over
6. all individuals aged 16 years to 64 years with underlying health conditions which put them at higher risk of serious disease and mortality
7. all those 60 years of age and over
8. all those 55 years of age and over
9. all those 50 years of age and over
Please wait to be contacted by one of our administrators offering an appointment for Covid-19 vaccination – we will call you as soon as it is your turn to have the vaccine.
For more information about Covid – 19 vaccination, please visit https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-vaccination/coronavirus-vaccine/
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND UNDERSTANDING DURING THE COVID 19 PANDEMIC. WE ARE HERE TO HELP.
We are currently assessing the majority of patients remotely via phone or video.
Appointments can be booked with GPs online (48 hrs in advance) or by calling our reception team before 10.30am for same day access.
We encourage you to download the NHS app. This allows you to book online 48 hours in advance.
Online Consultations are also available via the following link: this allows patients to search their symptoms and submit information prior to appointments with a health professional.
Hackney council has an interactive map of services to support residents during this difficult time. Help with food and medication delivery is available please click here.