Join our team!
Contract type – permanent
Hours – Flexible (ideally full time/ will consider part time candidates)
Queensbridge Group Practice is keen to recruit a caring and dedicated Practice Nurse/ Advance Nurse Practitioner, preferably with GP experience, to replace our Senior Practice Nurse who has retired after 12 years of service. We are a high performing, patient - orientated and friendly team with a focus on clinical excellence, education and staff wellbeing.
Primary Care experience is desirable; however we will consider candidates with experience in secondary or Community Care sectors. We are keen to support the right candidate in developing their skills via internal mentorship/ external development and offer an opportunity for clinical and managerial leadership.
City and Hackney has an active Practice Nurse Community that holds regular Practice Nurse Forums and is represented by Practice Nurse Directors on the City and Hackney CCG/ GP Confederation board.
Please email covering letter and CV to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 4th April 2021 and we reserve the right to close early due to a high volume of applications.
Interview date – 21st April 2021
Enquiries and informal visits welcome, please contact Practice Manager Sonata Gaucaite on 0207 254 1101.
Salary – depending on experience.
About our practice
· 5 Partners, 4 Salaried GPs
· Strong focus on staff development and wellbeing
· GMS practice with growing list size of approximately 10,000
· Strong focus on staff wellbeing
· Excellent administrative support
· Frequent mentoring support and regular in-house educational sessions
· Daily referral review groups to exchange views on best course of treatment
· High QOF and LES achievement
· EMIS Web computer system
· Training practice (undergraduate, post graduate)
· Involved in research projects
· Good reviews on NHS Choices
· 2019 CQC inspection (Good)
· Excellent local and national GP survey results
· Wide range of services provided
· Modern premises
· High staff retention
· Excellent transport links and parking
· Table Tennis Table
· Shortlisted for the Best Practice Award 2019
For more information, please visit https://www.queensbridgegroup.co.uk/
We look forward to hearing from you!