Queensbridge Group Practice
Join our team!
Contract type – permanent
Hours – Flexible (full time/ part time)
Queensbridge Group Practice, Hackney
Queensbridge Group Practice is keen to recruit a caring and dedicated Practice Nurse/ Advance Nurse Practitioner, preferably with GP experience. We are a high performing, patient - orientated and friendly team with a focus on clinical excellence, education and staff wellbeing.
Primary Care experience is desirable; however we will consider candidates with experience in secondary or Community Care sectors. We are keen to support the right candidate in developing their skills via internal mentorship/ external development and offer an opportunity for clinical and managerial leadership.
City and Hackney has an active Practice Nurse Community that holds regular Practice Nurse Forums and is represented by Practice Nurse Directors on the City and Hackney CCG/ GP Confederation board.
Please apply with a covering letter and completed application forms.
Salary – depending on experience.
About the practice
• 5 Partners and 4 Salaried GPs
• GMS practice with growing list size of approximately 10,000
• High QOF and LES achievement
• Range of services provided
• Training practice (undergraduate, post graduate) – lots of opportunities to get involved with teaching. No prior experience necessary
• Member of forward thinking London Fields Primary Care Network (including excellent in-house pharmacists, paramedic and physiotherapists support, social prescribing and local walking group)
• ‘Outstanding’ local hospital with engaged consultant advice and guidance for Primary Care
• Excellent administrative support
• Last CQC inspection (Good)
• Excellent local and national GP survey results
• 4 Star average NHS Choices Rating
• Modern premises London E8 3XP
• Covid Secure working
• Strong focus on staff wellbeing (Table Tennis on site, Japanese Radio Kyoto exercise, monthly team lunches, Come Dine with Queensbridge, Cake Day, Friday Group Dancing and much more)
• Excellent transport links and parking
• Within walking distance of London Fields Lido and Dalston Curve Garden
Visits and informal enquires welcome – please contact Sonata Gaucaite, Practice Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications 5pm Sunday 12th December 2021
Looking forward to hearing from you!