Queensbridge Group Practice, Hackney – Salaried GP
Queensbridge is looking for an enthusiastic salaried GP to join our dynamic and supportive practice. Located in Dalston – a diverse and culturally rich part of East London - we serve our community as well as training a new generation of clinicians. The practice has been established for many years and has a strong commitment to our patients and staff.
The advertised post is 5 sessions per week. BMA contract will apply. You will be supported by a mentor and a job plan will be provided to facilitate your development and aspirations e.g. teaching/research. We encourage our Salary GPs to engage in projects within the practice to develop their leadership skills, e.g. leading on a disease domain or coming up with innovative ideas to help improve patient care.
Sessional rate: £12,664 to £13,979 (depending on experience and skills). Sessional rate includes time for admin, meetings, CPD and depends on Job Plan.
ST3 finishing in August 2019 are welcome to apply.
• 5 Partners and 3 Salaried GPs
• GMS practice with growing list size of approximately 10,100
• Excellent nursing & HCA team
• Excellent administrative support
• High QOF and LES achievement
• Training practice (undergraduate, post graduate)
• Last CQC inspection (Good)
• Excellent local and national GP survey results
• 4 Star average NHS Choices Rating
• Range of services provided
• Modern premises London E8 3XP
• High staff retention
• Excellent transport links and parking
• Table Tennis Table
Please apply via the application form with a cover letter (no more than 2 sides of A4, font size 12) outlining your suitability for the role, an up to date CV which must include contact details for two references. If you are keen to join the practice as a retainer, make this clear on your application.
Visits and informal enquires welcome – please contact Sonata Gaucaite, Practice Manager at email@example.com who will arrange for you to speak with one of the partners.
Closing date for applications 5pm Sunday 14th April 2019
Interview date Wednesday 24th April or 1st May 2019
Proposed start date 3rd June 2019