Queensbridge Group Practice
Join our team!
Contract type – permanent
Hours – Part time (25 hours with an opportunity for a full time position in the future)
Queensbridge Group Practice, Hackney
Queensbridge Group Practice is keen to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated Practice Nurse with GP experience to replace our Senior Practice Nurse. We are high performing, patient orientated and friendly team with the focus on clinical excellence and education. We are looking for a Practice Nurse who is keen to provide clinical leadership in LTC management as well as supervision to our nursing team.
Please apply with covering letter and completed application forms.
Closing date for applications is 11th November and we reserve the right to close early due to a high volume of applications.
Interview date – 18th November.
Enquiries and informal visits welcome, please contact Practice Manager Sonata Gaucaite on 0207 254 1101.
Salary – 32-40K negotiable depending on experience and skills. Salary includes London weighting.
About our practice
· 5 Partners, 4 Salaried GPs
· Strong focus on staff development
· GMS practice with growing list size of approximately 10,000
· Excellent nursing & HCA team
· Excellent administrative support
· Frequent mentoring support and regular in-house educational sessions
· Daily referral review groups to exchange views on best course of treatment
· High QOF and LES achievement
· EMIS Web computer system
· Training practice (undergraduate, post graduate)
· Involved in research projects
· Good reviews on NHS Choices
· 2019 CQC inspection (Good)
· Excellent local and national GP survey results
· Wide range of services provided
· Modern premises
· High staff retention
· Excellent transport links and parking
· Table Tennis Table
Further Information About The Practice
You are encouraged to read our CQC report here:
More information about the practice and services that we offer is available here.