Join our team!
Join our team!
Contract type – permanent/ temp
Hours – Full time (37.5 hours)
Queensbridge Group Practice, Hackney
We are looking for a full-time (37.5 hours) Receptionist to join our patient orientated and friendly team.
The practice aims to deliver very high standards of care and service to its patients, and you will be a key member of our front of house team, often being the first contact for our patients.
This is a varied, rewarding and challenging role which will suit people who enjoy working in a busy environment with lots of patient contact (both face to face and on the telephone). You should be comfortable working with IT systems, be accurate in your work, have a calm nature, enjoy working as part of a team, be keen to learn new skills, have a friendly and caring approach, and keep a sense of humour.
The practice is a training practice for doctors and nurses, and will support you in your training needs. Experience of working in a GP practice is an advantage, but we are happy to provide training if required. We are offering a competitive salary (£10.85 per hour including London weighting).
Please apply with a covering letter, CV and completed application form.
Closing date for applications is 25th April 2021 and we reserve the right to close early due to a high volume of applications.
Interview date – TBC
Enquiries and informal visits welcome, please contact Practice Manager Sonata Gaucaite on 0207 254 1101.
About our practice
· 5 Partners, 4 Salaried GPs
· Strong focus on staff development and wellbeing
· GMS practice with growing list size of approximately 10,000
· Strong focus on staff wellbeing
· Excellent administrative support
· Frequent mentoring support and regular in-house educational sessions
· Daily referral review groups to exchange views on best course of treatment
· High QOF and LES achievement
· EMIS Web computer system
· Training practice (undergraduate, post graduate)
· Involved in research projects
· Good reviews on NHS Choices
· 2019 CQC inspection (Good)
· Excellent local and national GP survey results
· Wide range of services provided
· Modern premises
· High staff retention
· Excellent transport links and parking
· Table Tennis Table
· Shortlisted for the Best Practice Award 2019
For more information, please visit www.queensbridgegroup.co.uk
We look forward to hearing from you!
Further Information About The Practice
You are encouraged to read our CQC report here:
More information about the practice and services that we offer is available here.